At ACM we understand that a major component of running a successful business is a commitment to sustainability.
We recognize the importance of energy conservation, increased efficiencies, and reduced environmental impact for not only the environment but also for the bottom line. As a result, we continuously strive to implement new and innovative strategies to increase our sustainability and reduce our impact.
A few of the many steps we have taken to increase sustainability include:
- The entire plant operates on a closed loop recycling program which reduces waste entering the landfill
- Recycling oil, grease, mechanical fluids, as well as corrugated and plastics
- Installation of a nitrogen tunnel off of our steam oven line, cooling product in 15 minutes instead of an hour, and increasing product yield
- Motion detection LED lightening is utilized throughout the plant so that empty areas do not waste energy
- Polyurethane insulated walling maintains desired ambient temperatures in every area of the plant which allows for increased efficient use of out automated cooling and freezer systems
- Utilization of Eco-Friendly packaging
- Using High Efficiency refrigeration compressors, air compressors, blast freezers, and hot water boilers to reduce energy.